FRÖBEL as an employer
As one of the biggest German providers of day care for children, at FRÖBEL we are all about the little ones – and the 3,600 people who work with us.
We are constantly looking for people to join us in guiding children’s education and helping them form positive attachments. This might be in a managerial role or as an expert in catering, administration or building maintenance – there are many ways in which you can demonstrate your competence for children.
Are you interested?
Take a look at our job vacancies especially for foreign-language educators (native speakers).
Whether you are new to the job or an experienced education professional or manager, you will benefit from the opportunities offered by an innovative educational enterprise with an international presence. At FRÖBEL you can expect
- many different opportunities for professional development – whether towards specialisation in your field or openings for a career in management,
- extensive further training and continuing training provision,
- attractive pay and conditions,
- multiple options for combining working and family life in the way that’s best for you,
- opportunities for internships
- and lots of professional support.
Our Human Resource Development and Professional Development and Training team is always happy to answer any questions you may have.
Internships for students from abroad
FRÖBEL also offers internships abroad to students from abroad. Further information on the conditions for an internship at FRÖBEL can be found here: