English Speaking Early Childhood Educator for FRÖBEL centre Betriebshort Agrofert in Lutherstadt Wittenberg (m/f/d)
Do you believe that as many children as possible should have the opportunity to grow up in a bilingual educational environment? Is it important for you that children‘s first contact with a foreign language is good fun and linked in with their interests?
If yes, then get in touch! We are looking for qualified English-speaking early childhood education professionals to help implement the FRÖBEL focus “Bilingual Education” at our FRÖBEL centres in Germany.
English Speaking Early Childhood Educator for our FRÖBEL after - school care in Lutherstadt-Wittenberg (m/f/d)
The starting date for this position would ideally be as soon as possible. Please note that this is a parental leave replacement for approximately 20 months, which may potentially be followed by a permanent employment contract. The ideal work time would be 35 - 40 hours per week.
For more information on the centre, please visit: hort-agrofert.froebel.info
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting all aspects of early childhood education and care in English,
- Planning, implementing and documenting pedagogical processes and daily routines (as part of a team),
- Completing (or supporting according to experience and qualification) structured observation and documentation of the children’s development and educational processes,
- Developing successful cooperation with parents.
Do you fulfil the following requirements?
- Are you a native speaker of English, or do you speak English at native level C2?
- Are you in the process of learning German and have achieved level B2?
- Are you a state-certified educator (staatlich anerkannnte*r Erzieher*in) or do you have a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education?
- Are you passionate about working with children from the age of 4?
- Are you interested in working as part of a team to implement an in-house bilingual education concept?
Then we would like to hear from you.
We are offering:
- A position with ideally 35-40 hours per week,
- Innovative team-based work practices that enable the children in our centres to encounter new languages at an early age,
- Intensive guidance from English-speaking consultants and in bilingual education working groups,
- A responsible and varied job with an innovative employer that focuses on Children’s rights,
- Room to develop your own ideas and projects,
- Further education programmes with more than 600 FRÖBEL-financed training opportunities,
- Continuing professional development and career opportunities through specialisation as a multiplier for certain educational areas or as 2IC (second-in-charge) and centre manager or early childhood education specialist consultant for a FRÖBEL region,
- Job shadowing and exchange opportunities with FRÖBEL centres in Germany and abroad,
- A salary according to the FRÖBEL in-house wage agreement, the only collective wage agreement that takes further training and education into account for advancement, guarantees fixed preparation and follow-up times and offers a reduction in working hours for older employees,
- 33 days of holiday per year, December 24 and 31 paid days off,
- A company pension scheme of 4% paid by the employer, as well as an annual bonus payment,
- Up to 44 Euro monthly in addition to your salary via our FRÖBEL-BenefitCard, or monthly mobility allowance of up to 88 Euro (both after the probationary period), as well as
- Discounted memberships with fitness providers and other employee discounts.
If you are interested in this position and you fulfil the requirements outlined above, please submit your application via the application link "Jetzt online bewerben!" below.
Alternativ: Bewerbung per E-Mail
If you have any questions before submitting your application you can address them to Ms Christine Schneyer via email: email@example.com or phone: +49 172 10 47 391.
We look forward to hearing from you.