English Speaking Early Childhood Educator (m/f/d) for FRÖBEL education and care service Flipflopz
3In our kindergarten a dedicated and experienced team is looking after 68 children from 8 weeks to 6 years of age. Bilingual education, as well as sience education (research and experimentation) and movement are focus areas at the centre. The rooms are modernly equipped according to the latest knowledge of interior design in kindergartens. The outdoor area offers children space to play and to discover.
For more information on the centre please visit: https://flipflopz.froebel.info/
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all aspects of early childhood education and care in English,
- Being in charge of (or supporting according to experience and qualification) the settling-in process,
- Planning, implementing and documenting pedagogical processes and daily routines (as part of a team),
- Completing (or supporting according to experience and qualification) structured observation and documentation of the children’s development and educational processes,
- Developing successful cooperation with parents.
- Are you in the process of learning German? Proven German language skills on level B2 are a requirement for this position.
- Are you a state-certified educator (staatlich anerkannnte*r Erzieher*in) or do you have a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education or similar qualification? Are you interested in developing your professional skills?
- Would you like to learn more about education policies in Germany and how these are being implemented in practice?
- Do you believe that children should have opportunities to encounter foreign languages at an early age and that they should define their own learning experience?
- Are you interested in working as part of a team to design and implement an in-house bilingual education concept?
Then we would like to meet you.
Richten Sie Ihre Bewerbung bitte unter Angabe des Titels der Stellenausschreibung per Post oder E-Mail an:
Please address your application or any questions to
Consultant International Affairs at FRÖBEL
Phone: +49 172 10 47 391
FRÖBEL promotes the equality of all employees. We therefore welcome applications from women and men regardless of their cultural and social background, age, religion, belief, disability or sexual identity.
Hier können Sie unseren Job Alert abonnieren – er versorgt Sie alle 14 Tage mit frischen Stellenangeboten.