English Speaking Early Childhood Educator (m/f/d) for FRÖBEL education and care service Wasserstadt
At our kindergarten a dedicated and experienced team is looking after 45 children from 4 months to 6 years of age. Bilingual education, as well as musical education and sustainability are focus areas at the centre. The outdoor area offers children plenty of space to play and to discover. Furthermore, and in the sense of health promotion, we offer mainly low-sugar dishes to the children.
For more information on the centre please visit: https://wasserstadt.froebel.info/
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all aspects of early childhood education and care in English,
- Being in charge of (or supporting according to experience and qualification) the settling-in process,
- Planning, implementing and documenting pedagogical processes and daily routines (as part of a team),
- Completing (or supporting according to experience and qualification) structured observation and documentation of the children’s development and educational processes,
- Developing successful cooperation with parents.
- Are you in the process of learning German? Proven German language skills on level B1 are a requirement for this position.
- Are you a state-certified educator (staatlich anerkannnte*r Erzieher*in) or do you have a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education or similar qualification? Are you interested in developing your professional skills?
- Would you like to learn more about education policies in Germany and how these are being implemented in practice?
- Do you believe that children should have opportunities to encounter foreign languages at an early age and that they should define their own learning experience?
- Are you interested in working as part of a team to design and implement an in-house bilingual education concept?
Then we would like to meet you.
- A position with 35 hours per week, depending on your qualification,
- Innovative team-based work practices that enable the children in our facilities to encounter new languages at an early age,
- An attractive working environment,
- Continuing professional development,
- Intensive guidance from English-speaking consultants and in bilingual education working groups,
- In-house wage agreement including an attractive company pension scheme,
- Scope to balance work and family life.
Alternativ: Bewerbung per Video oder E-Mail
Please address your application or any questions to
Consultant International Affairs at FRÖBEL
Phone: +49 172 10 47 391
Hier können Sie unseren Job Alert abonnieren – er versorgt Sie alle 14 Tage mit frischen Stellenangeboten.