English Speaking Early Childhood Educator/Assistant for FRÖBEL centre Sonnenschein in Königswinter (m/f/d)
Early Childhood Educator/Assistant (m/f/d)
English Speaking Early Childhood Educator/Assistant for FRÖBEL-Kindergarten Sonnenschein in Königswinter (m/f/d) – permanent contract.
The current team takes care of 44 children from the age of 2 until they enter primary school. The FRÖBEL-Kindergarten Sonnenschein is a certified „Kita Vital“ centre. This certification confirms our main focus on health promotion; mainly through healthy nutrition, exercise and relaxation. Further focus areas at the centre are language development and nature education. The team is looking for the beauty of nature together with the children on a daily basis. A wonderful garden surrounding the centre, as well as a nearby forest offer plenty of opportunity for outdoor activities and exploration. To support the focus of language development, our FRÖBEL-Kindergarten Sonnenschein is looking for a new staff member who is interested in taking over the valuable task as an English speaking early childhood educator/assistant.
For more information on the centre, please visit: https://sonnenschein-kgw.froebel.info/
Starting date for this position would be as soon as possible. The hours per week, as well as the duration of the employment contract depend on your qualifications and circumstances such as visa conditions. Ideal would be 6.5 hours per week.
Your responsibilities would include
- Supporting all aspects of early childhood education and care in English,
- Being in charge of (or supporting according to experience and qualification) the settling-in process,
- Planning, implementing and documenting pedagogical processes and daily routines (as part of a team),
- Completing (or supporting according to experience and qualification) structured observation and documentation of the children’s development and educational processes,
- Developing successful cooperation with parents.
Do you fulfil the following requirements?
- Are you a native speaker of English, or do you speak English at native level C2?
- Are you in the process of learning German?
- Are you a state-certified educator (staatlich anerkannnte*r Erzieher*in) or do you have a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education?
- Or, if you are not already a qualified educator, but have pedagogical experience and similar qualifications, are you interested in working as an early childhood assistant part time at a FRÖBEL centre while completing training to become an educator (“Praxisintegrierte Ausbildung”) part time?
- Are you interested in working as part of a team to implement an in-house bilingual education concept?
Then we would like to hear from you.
We offer you
- Innovative team-based work practices that enable the children in our facilities to encounter new languages at an early age,
- An attractive working environment,
- Continuing professional development for all employees,
- Intensive guidance from English-speaking consultants and in bilingual education working groups,
- In-house wage agreement including an attractive company pension scheme,
- Scope to balance work and family life.
If you are interested in this position and would like to submit your application and/or if you have any further questions, please address them to Madlin Wegener.
Richten Sie Ihre Bewerbung bitte unter Angabe des Titels der Stellenausschreibung per Post oder E-Mail an:
Ms Christine Schneyer
Consultant International Affairs at FRÖBEL
Phone: +49 172 10 47 391
NEW: Send us your video application: www.froebel.videobewerbung.de
FRÖBEL promotes the equality of all employees. We therefore welcome applications from women and men regardless of their cultural and social background, age, religion, belief, disability or sexual identity.
Hier können Sie unseren Job Alert abonnieren – er versorgt Sie alle 14 Tage mit frischen Stellenangeboten.