English Speaking Early Childhood Educator/Assistant for FRÖBEL centre Zwergenburg in Brieselang (m/f, part time)
English Speaking Early Childhood Educator/Assistant (m/f, part time)
We are currently looking for a qualified English-speaking early childhood education professional to help implement the FRÖBEL Focus “Bilingual Education” at our education and care service Zwergenburg in Brieselang.
The current team consists of 10 teachers and educators, who are looking after 100 children from the age of 1 until they enter primary school. Two of the focus areas at the centre are nature and environment. A large garden surrounding the centre, including a vegetable garden, as well as a nearby forest offer plenty of opportunity for outdoor activities and exploration. The centre was newly built in the style of a castle in the year 2000 and is easily accessible by car. There is also a public transport option (usually twice per hour) from Berlin, followed by a 15 minute walk/5 minute bike ride to the centre.
For more information on the centre please visit: zwergenburg-brieselang.froebel.info
Starting date for this position would be as soon as possible. The hours per week, as well as the duration of the employment contract depend on your qualifications and circumstances such as visa conditions. Ideal would be approximately 35 hours per week.
Do you fulfil the following requirements?
- Are you a native speaker of English, or do you speak English at native level C2?
- Are you in the process of learning German?
- Are you a state-certified educator (staatlich anerkannnte*r Erzieher*in) or do you have a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education?
- Or, if you are not already a qualified educator, but have pedagogical experience and similar qualifications, are you interested in working as an early childhood assistant part time at a FRÖBEL centre while completing training to become an educator (“berufsbegleitende Ausbildung” or “Studium”) part time?
- Are you interested in working as part of a team to design and implement an in-house bilingual education concept?
Then we would like to hear from you.
We offer you
- A position with ideally 35 hours per week,
- Innovative team-based work practices that enable the children in our facilities to encounter new languages at an early age,
- An attractive working environment,
- Continuing professional development for all employees,
- Intensive guidance from English-speaking consultants and in bilingual education working groups,
- In-house wage agreement including an attractive company pension scheme,
- Scope to balance work and family life.
Your responsibilities would include
- Supporting all aspects of early childhood education and care in English,
- Being in charge of (or supporting according to experience and qualification) the settling-in process,
- Planning, implementing and documenting pedagogical processes and daily routines (as part of a team),
- Completing (or supporting according to experience and qualification) structured observation and documentation of the children’s development and educational processes,
- Developing successful cooperation with parents.
Richten Sie Ihre Bewerbung bitte mit Angabe des Titels der Stellenausschreibung und des Referenzcodes per Post oder E-Mail an:
If you are interested in this position and would like to submit your application and/or if you have any further questions, please address them to Christine Schneyer, quoting reference number 180703-1. We would like to ask for your understanding that we can only reply individually to eligible applicants.
Ms Christine Schneyer
International Recruitment Consultant at FRÖBEL
Phone: +49 172 10 47 391
For more information on the centre please visit: https://zwergenburg-brieselang.froebel.info/.
FRÖBEL promotes the equality of all employees. We therefore welcome applications from women and men regardless of their cultural and social background, age, religion, belief, disability or sexual identity.
Hier können Sie unseren Job Alert abonnieren – er versorgt Sie alle 14 Tage mit frischen Stellenangeboten.