English Speaking Early Childhood Educator/Assistant in Braunschweig, Lower Saxony (m/f, part time/full time)
English Speaking Early Childhood Educator/Assistant (m/f, part time/full time)
We are currently looking for a qualified English-speaking early childhood education professional to help implement the FRÖBEL Focus “Bilingual Education” at our education and care service SieKids Ackermäuse in Braunschweig, Germany.
The current team consists of 23 teachers and educators, two of them native speakers of English, who are looking after 105 children from 8 weeks to 6 years of age. Our pedagogical focus areas are health promotion, as well as bilingual education, while we also encourage the exploration of scientific and technological phenomena in a playful manner. The centre has a variety of rooms, as well as a large outdoor area and is located in Braunschweig, easily accessible by public transport.
For more information please visit: https://ackermaeuse-braunschweig.froebel.info/.
The starting date for this position would be in March 2019 (possibly even earlier). The hours per week, as well as the duration of the employment contract depend on your qualifications and circumstances such as visa conditions.
Do you fulfil the following requirements?
- Are you a native speaker of English, or do you speak English at native level C2?
- Are you in the process of learning German? Basic German language skills would be an advantage.
- Are you a state-certified educator (staatlich anerkannnte*r Erzieher*in) or do you have a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education that has been recognised by the authorities in Lower Saxony?
- Are you interested in working as part of a team to design and implement an in-house bilingual education concept?
Then we would like to hear from you.
We offer you
- A position with 30-40 hours per week, depending on your qualifications,
- Innovative team-based work practices that enable the children in our facilities to encounter new languages at an early age,
- An attractive working environment,
- Continuing professional development for all employees,
- Intensive guidance from English-speaking consultants and in bilingual education working groups,
- In-house wage agreement including an attractive company pension scheme,
- Scope to balance work and family life.
Your responsibilities would include
- Supporting all aspects of early childhood education and care in English,
- Being in charge of (or supporting according to experience and qualification) the settling-in process,
- Planning, implementing and documenting pedagogical processes and daily routines (as part of a team),
- Completing (or supporting according to experience and qualification) structured observation and documentation of the children’s development and educational processes,
Developing successful cooperation with parents.
Richten Sie Ihre Bewerbung bitte mit Angabe des Titels der Stellenausschreibung und des Referenzcodes per Post oder E-Mail an:
If you are interested in this position and would like to submit your application and/or if you have any further questions, please address them to Christine Schneyer, quoting reference number 190122-1. We would like to ask for your understanding that we can only reply individually to eligible applicants.
Ms Christine Schneyer
Consultant International Affairs at FRÖBEL
Phone: +49 172 10 47 391
Hier können Sie unseren Job Alert abonnieren – er versorgt Sie alle 14 Tage mit frischen Stellenangeboten.