English Speaking Early Childhood Educator/Assistant in Hamburg (m/f/d, part time/full time)
English Speaking Early Childhood Educator/Assistant (m/f/d, part time/full time)
We are currently looking for a qualified English-speaking education professional to help implement the FRÖBEL Focus “Bilingual Education” at our education and care service Billstedt in Hamburg, Germany.
Our FRÖBEL centre Billstedt opened in June 2016, after the building had been completely refurbished in 2015 and 2016. It consists of 18 rooms, as well as an outdoor area and is easily accessible by public transport. Our pedagogical focus areas are language development and music. The current team consist of 25 teachers and educators who are looking after 170 children from 8 weeks to 6 years of age.
For more information on the centre please visit: https://billstedt-hamburg.froebel.info/
The starting date for this position would be as soon as possible, while the hours per week, as well as the duration of the employment contract depend on your qualifications and circumstances such as visa conditions.
Do you fulfil the following requirements?
- Are you a native speaker of English, or do you speak English at native level C2?
- Are you in the process of learning German? German language skills on level B1 are a requirement for this position.
- Are you a state-certified educator (staatlich anerkannnte*r Erzieher*in) or do you have a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education or similar qualification that has been recognised by the authorities in Hamburg?
- Are you interested in working as part of a team to design and implement an in-house bilingual education concept?
Then we would like to hear from you.
We offer you:
- A position with 30-40 hours per week, depending on your qualifications,
- Innovative team-based work practices that enable the children in our facilities to encounter new languages at an early age,
- An attractive working environment,
- Continuing professional development for all employees,
- Intensive guidance from English-speaking consultants and in bilingual education working groups,
- In-house wage agreement including an attractive company pension scheme,
- Scope to balance work and family life.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting all aspects of early childhood education and care in English,
- Being in charge of (or supporting according to experience and qualification) the settling-in process,
- Planning, implementing and documenting pedagogical processes and daily routines (as part of a team),
- Completing (or supporting according to experience and qualification) structured observation and documentation of the children’s development and educational processes,
Developing successful cooperation with parents.
Richten Sie Ihre Bewerbung bitte unter Angabe des Titels der Stellenausschreibung per Post oder E-Mail an:
If you are interested in this position and would like to submit your application and/or if you have any further questions, please address them to Christine Schneyer, quoting reference number 190122-2. We would like to ask for your understanding that we can only reply individually to eligible applicants.
Ms Christine Schneyer
Consultant International Affairs at FRÖBEL
Phone: +49 172 10 47 391
NEW: Send us your video application: www.froebel.videobewerbung.de
FRÖBEL promotes the equality of all employees. We therefore welcome applications from women and men regardless of their cultural and social background, age, religion, belief, disability or sexual identity.
Hier können Sie unseren Job Alert abonnieren – er versorgt Sie alle 14 Tage mit frischen Stellenangeboten.