English Speaking Early Childhood Educators (m/f/d) for FRÖBEL centres in Germany
If yes, then get in touch! We are looking for qualified English speaking early childhood education professionals to help implement the FRÖBEL focus “Bilingual Education” at our FRÖBEL centres in Germany.
English Speaking Early Childhood Educators for FRÖBEL centres in Germany (m/f/d)
FRÖBEL is Germany's largest not-for-profit provider of early childhood education and care, with centres across Germany, Poland and Australia. FRÖBEL operates close to 200 nurseries, kindergartens and after-school clubs, as well as other facilities in ten federal states. More than 4,200 employees work together to achieve the best education, upbringing and care for more than 18,000 children.
For more information please visit: https://www.froebel-gruppe.de/en/
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting all aspects of early childhood education and care in English,
- Being in charge of (or supporting according to experience and qualification) the settling-in process,
- Planning, implementing and documenting pedagogical processes and daily routines (as part of a team),
- Completing (or supporting according to experience and qualification) structured observation and documentation of the children’s development and educational processes,
- Developing successful cooperation with parents.
Do you fulfil the following requirements?
- Are you a native speaker of English, or do you speak English at native level?
- Are you in the process of learning German and have achieved level B2?
- Are you a state-certified educator (staatlich anerkannnte*r Erzieher*in) or do you have a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education?
- Are you interested in working as part of a team to implement an in-house bilingual education concept?
Then we would like to hear from you.
Please note that the profession of nursery/kindergarten teacher/educator is regulated by the individual federal states in Germany. This means that legal stipulations regarding the recognition of foreign qualifications differ throughout the country. Due to the regulations we are only able to employ either qualified early childhood teachers/educators or individuals who are studying or doing a training programme towards that qualification. If you are interested in becoming an early childhood teacher/educator in Germany you can find useful information here: https://fachkraefteoffensive.fruehe-chancen.de/wege-in-den-beruf/. Please note that most programmes require at least B2 level German language skills.
We are offering:
- Innovative team-based work practices that enable the children in our centres to encounter new languages at an early age,
- An attractive working environment,
- Continuing professional development for all employees,
- Individual coaching from English-speaking consultants and in bilingual education working groups,
- An In-house wage agreement including an attractive company pension scheme,
- Scope to balance work and family life.
If you are interested in this position and you fulfil the requirements outlined above, please submit your application via the application link "Jetzt online bewerben!" below.
If you have any questions before submitting your application you can address them to Ms Christine Schneyer via email: email@example.com or phone: +49 172 10 47 391.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Alternativ: Bewerbung per Video oder E-Mail
Hier können Sie unseren Job Alert abonnieren – er versorgt Sie alle 14 Tage mit frischen Stellenangeboten.