English Speaking Early Childhood Teacher/Educator (m/f) for education and care service Im Lützelsteiner Weg
At our kindergarten a dedicated and experienced team is looking after 62 children from 1 to 6 years of age. Bilingual education, as well as fostering creativity and research are focus areas at the centre. The large outdoor area offers children plenty of space to play, to discover and to do gardening. Furthermore, we do have a research collaboration with the Max-Planck-Institute for Educational Research, giving researchers the opportunity to visit our centre to pursue certain research interests - especially regarding motor skills, as well as the cognitive and social development of young children.
- Are you in the process of learning German? Proven German language skills on level B2 are a requirement for this position.
- Are you a state-certified educator (staatlich anerkannnte*r Erzieher*in) or do you have a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education or similar qualification? Are you interested in developing your professional skills?
- Would you like to learn more about education policies in Germany and how these are being implemented in practice?
- Do you believe that children should have opportunities to encounter foreign languages at an early age and that they should define their own learning experience?
- Are you interested in working as part of a team to design and implement an in-house bilingual education concept?
Then we would like to meet you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all aspects of early childhood education and care in English,
- Being in charge of (or supporting according to experience and qualification) the settling-in process,
- Planning, implementing and documenting pedagogical processes and daily routines (as part of a team),
- Completing (or supporting according to experience and qualification) structured observation and documentation of the children’s development and educational processes,
- Developing successful cooperation with parents.
- A position with 24-40 hours per week, depending on your qualification,
- Innovative team-based work practices that enable the children in our facilities to encounter new languages at an early age,
- An attractive working environment,
- Continuing professional development,
- Intensive guidance from English-speaking consultants and in bilingual education working groups,
- In-house wage agreement including an attractive company pension scheme,
- Scope to balance work and family life.
Richten Sie Ihre Bewerbung bitte unter Angabe des Titels der Stellenausschreibung per Post oder E-Mail an:
Please address your application or any questions to
For more information on the centre please visit: https://luetzelsteinerweg.froebel.info/
Hier können Sie unseren Job Alert abonnieren – er versorgt Sie alle 14 Tage mit frischen Stellenangeboten.