English Speaking Early Childhood Teacher/Educator (m/f) for education and care service Inselkinder
The current team consists of 27 teachers and educators, one of them English-speaking, who are looking after 175 children from 8 weeks to 6 years of age. Music education and Reggio pedagogy are focus areas at the centre are, as well as the participation in the “Little Scientists” programme, which encourages the development of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) skills in the children. Being located on a peninsula, the centre is in a quiet location but well connected by public transport. A recently refurbished playground is right next door and a great addition to the centre’s own outdoor area.
- Are you a native speaker of English, or do you speak English at native level?
- Are you in the process of learning German? Proven German language skills on level B2 are a requirement for this position.
- Are you a state-certified educator (staatlich anerkannnte*r Erzieher*in) or do you have a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education or similar qualification? Are you interested in developing your professional skills?
- Would you like to learn more about education policies in Germany and how these are being implemented in practice?
- Do you believe that children should have opportunities to encounter foreign languages at an early age and that they should define their own learning experience?
- Are you interested in working as part of a team to design and implement an in-house bilingual education concept?
Then we would like to meet you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all aspects of early childhood education and care in English,
- Being in charge of (or supporting according to experience and qualification) the settling-in process,
- Planning, implementing and documenting pedagogical processes and daily routines (as part of a team),
- Completing (or supporting according to experience and qualification) structured observation and documentation of the children’s development and educational processes,
- Developing successful cooperation with parents.
- A position with 24-40 hours per week, depending on your qualification,
- Innovative team-based work practices that enable the children in our facilities to encounter new languages at an early age,
- An attractive working environment,
- Continuing professional development,
- Intensive guidance from English-speaking consultants and in bilingual education working groups,
- In-house wage agreement including an attractive company pension scheme,
- Scope to balance work and family life.
Hier können Sie unseren Job Alert abonnieren – er versorgt Sie alle 14 Tage mit frischen Stellenangeboten.
Richten Sie Ihre Bewerbung bitte mit Angabe des Titels der Stellenausschreibung und des Referenzcodes per Post oder E-Mail an:
Please address your application or any questions, quoting reference number 161025-1, to
International Recruitment Consultant at FRÖBEL
via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the centre please visit: https://inselkinder.froebel.info
FRÖBEL promotes the equality of all employees. We therefore welcome applications from woman and men regardless of their cultural and social background, age, religion, belief, disbality or sexual identity.